1. The Principal counts upon the cooperation of all students and their parents/guardians in the matter of strict observance of the rules of academic discipline, so as to build up and keep alive an atmosphere conducive to real education.
2. Students are expected to come in proper College Uniform.
3. Admission to the College means an implicit agreement to abide by the rules of conduct and discipline framed by the College authority.
4. A sense of corporate life and respect for the teachers together with an unwavering devotion are expected from all students.
5. The College administration expects each student to:
(i) be well mannered and polite in his/her behavior,
(ii) conduct himself/herself in a manner that evinces regard and concern for the welfare and rights of the other members of the college community.
6. Students should be respectful to their fellow students, teachers and members of the College staﬀ.
7. Students should conduct themselves during all College functions, and extracurricular activities in a manner befitting the occasion.
8. Students should be helpful and polite to guests and visitors to the college. All guests and visitors should be assisted in whatever way possible.
9. Students should conduct themselves during examination in a manner that reflects the highest personal ethics and also regards for the rights of their fellow students.
10.Any breach of discipline causing a disturbance in the examination halls and any use of unfair means during examinations will be severely punished.
11. Students must not enter the Class, Oﬃce, Staﬀ Rooms or Principal’s Chamber without prior permission from the Teachers/Principal.
12. Students must help the College authority to keep the College clean, and not deface the College buildings and property by spitting, slogan writing or pasting posters.
13. Students who require a certificate or any document from the College oﬃce must submit an application to the Head Assistant or the AcademicBranch at least two working days before the date, on which they require the same.
14. Smoking and use of Tobacco and Tobacco products, Alcoholic drinks, use of drugs in any form are strictly prohibited in the college premises. Defaulters shall be seriously dealt with and appropriate action shall be taken including rustication from the college.
15. Students are advised to wear dresses reflecting all manners of decency and etiquette.
16. All bonafide students of the college must carry their college Identity Cards with them and will have to produce the same on demand by Faculty/Principal/College Authority.
17. Every student is required to attend all lectures and practical classes without fail.
18. A minimum of 75% attendance is required to be eligible to appear University Examinations and for an award of stipend.
19. Attendance in all internal tests, examinations and common functions in the college is compulsory and mandatory for all students.
20. STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO READ THE NOTICE BOARD EVERY DAY. IGNORANCE OF ANY NOTIFICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS AN EXCUSE FOR NOT PERFORMING A REQUIRED ACTIVITY.
21. Misconduct or Misbehavior of any kind towards a faculty member or an employee of the college will be viewed seriously and will be taken appropriate action against such students. Violence in any form is unacceptable in the College premises.
22. USE OF CELL PHONES/MOBILE PHONES IN THE COLLEGE PREMISES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
23. As per the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, RAGGING within or outside the College Campus is strictly prohibited and punishable as per law.
24. All the students must participate in all college programs (co-curricular and extra-curricular) undertaken by the college.
25. No Communal, divisive, separatist organizations or activity, formal or informal will be allowed inside the college campus.
26. The Students shall come to the College in the descent and properly prescribed DRESS CODE failing which disciplinary actions shall be taken against the defaulters.